SNOOPS RELATIONSHIP CORNER
Ok, Snoop was peeping a morning show talking about relationship issues. The lady being interviewed was way to hard on men and their perception of these issues. Anywho, Snoop did Google University Research and found something more appropriate for you women who will no doubt engage in these behaviors this weekend.
WHO IS THE MORE GUILTY PARTY OF THESE RELATIONSHIP OFFENSES?
SNOOP COURT FINDINGS:
1. Forcing your desire for a relationship onto the other person, and because the other person doesn't know how to say "no," they stay with you. WOMEN GUILTY
2. Everything about the other person tells your head and "gut" they are NOT the one, but you ignore your intuition and mind and go ahead anyhow.
3. You mix up someone being nice or friendly with you with romance.
4. You fear or hate being alone, so you latch onto the first person who comes by and is available.
WOMEN GUILTY (although military men are the big abusers of this)
5. You look only at the person's looks and outside "package" and do not investigate or pay attention to what they are really like as a *person*.
MEN GUILTY but we have to be.
6. Even though you know this person has done bad things to other people in past relationships, you choose to believe that he/she will not do the same to you.
WOMEN GUILTY AS HELL!!
7. You mistake your great sexual adventures and fun with this person for love.
8. You are in a relationship, but you don't express your feelings and needs to your partner for fear you will hurt their feelings or make them angry.
9. You know your partner is deceiving you but you refuse to believe it, even though you know the truth. You stay in denial about it all.
10. The other person shows a lot of interest in you and you respond quickly and passionately, without really finding out if this person is who or what you really want in a relationship partner.
I FIND YOU WOMEN (GUILTY) OF RELATIONSHIP MALPRACTICE.
PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!