Monday, November 07, 2005

Racists Left...

Since I have new folks visiting the Zone and still are dumbfounded why Negro Snoop is so hard on Liberals, I feel I should recycle some old funny or not so funny stuff.
Here is one Democrat Hero!


March 4th, 2001, FOX News Sunday. Tony Snow's guest is Robert "Sheets" Byrd, the former "Grand Dragon" of the KKK, and here's what Byrd said.

BYRD (Democrat): I just think we talk so much about (racism) that we help to I think create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have goodwill. My old mom told me, "Robert you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody." If we practice that. There are white niggers, and I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time, if you want to use that word.

March 28th, 1968. This is Robert Byrd, Sheets Byrd, bashing the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.

BYRD (Democrat): Martin Luther King fled the scene. He took to his heels and disappeared, leaving it to others to cope with the destructive forces he had helped to unleash, and I hope that well-meaning negro leaders and individuals in the negro community in Washington will now take a new look at this man who gets other people into trouble and then takes off like a scared rabbit.

Four years after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is passed, Robert Byrd makes these comments about Martin Luther King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home