Friday, August 19, 2005

I FEEL LIKE RANTING........RADIO TALK SHOW CALLERS


I HAVE THE OCCASION TO LISTEN TO TALK RADIO AT TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY WHILE IN THE OFFICE......EXCEPT TO WATCH JUDGE MATHIS HOWEVER.....
BUT MAYBE IN MY OLD AGE I AM INCREASINGLY ANNOYED BY SHIT PEOPLE DO OVER AND OVER WHEN CALLING TALK SHOWS.
I GENERALLY LIKE TALK RADIO BUT YOU CALLERS FUCK IT UP EVERY DAMM TIME TO THE POINT WHERE I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE DAMM RADIO. IF YOU PLAN TO CALL A TALK SHOW IN THE FUTURE HEED THESE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS. DON’T FUCK IT UP FOR US LISTENERS. AND GET TO THE FUCKEN POINT! YOUR OPINION IS NOT THAT DAMM IMPORTANT AND NOT THAT DAMM ORIGINAL!!

(Why do so many people say "Thank you for taking my call" when phoning radio talk shows?)
IT’S A TALK SHOW, STUPID! YOU ARE WASTING VALUABLE TIME.
THE QUICKER YOU GET TO YOUR POINT THE MORE LIKELY THE HOST WILL ENGAGE YOU IN CONVERSATION AND TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE MORE SERIOUSLY.

They also always say "first-time caller, long-time listener" which...who cares?
WE DON’T GIVE A SHIT THAT YOU ARE A FIRST TIME CALLER OR LONG TIME LISTENER! STOP TRYING TO KISS THE HOSTS ASS, HE OR SHE DOES NOT CARE.

"How are you?" - "I'm fine, how are you?" - "I'm fine."
Or "Good morning." - "Good morning. Nice day, isn't it?" - "It sure is."

AGAIN YOUR ON A TALK SHOW JACKASS! YOU DON’T NEED TO ASK THE HOST HOW HE OR SHE IS DOING........ITS VERY LIKELY SOMEONE ALREADY ASKED THAT....WERE YOU NOT PAYING FUCKEN ATTENTION?

("turn down your radio," "keep your question brief," etc.)

PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON’T PAY ATTENTION, YOU CAN’T BE ON THE PHONE AND HEAR YOURSELF ON THE RADIO TOO!!

IF YOU HAVE A BABY OR A DOG IN THE BACKGROUND SHUT THEM THE HELL UP. A CRYING BABY IN THE BACKGROUND IS NOT CUTE.

MY FINAL PET PEEVE.....LISTEN TO THE DAMM SHOW. I DON’T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE WILL MAKE A POINT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN TALKED ABOUT OR EMPHASIZED, PARTICULARLY BY THE HOST.
IF YOUR NOT ADDING ANYTHING TO THE CONVERSATION, DON’T CALL!!




FYI.....Yes I have called many talk shows, I have been interviewed numerous times for television, I guest hosted radio and TV talk shows.
So I’m ranting from experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home